45 Date Night Ideas
Having date nights indoors or outdoors is one of the best ways to spend time together and communicate without outside interference. Mutually agree on where or what you are going to do and take turns in planning your date nights. If you need additional date night ideas, keep reading below!
1. Cook a meal together and have a candlelight dinner.
2. Prepare a meal, grab a blanket, and have an evening picnic at home in front of the fireplace. If you don’t have a fireplace, place a group of medium and large candles in a specific area of your home.
3. Camp out in your back yard or apartment patio if you have the space.
4. Have a photo shoot at home.
5. Create a scrapbook for just the two of you.
6. Have a date night with another couple. Invite your guests to participate in the meal preparation, movies, and games.
7. Create a music playlist of your favorite love songs.
8. Have a karaoke night or just sing along with your favorite tunes.
9. Purchase a sensual massage DVD and learn how to give each other massages and have spa session at home.
10. Pick a home project that needs to be completed, have lunch together, and get it done.
11. Read a book together.
12. Work on a puzzle together.
13. Create a bucket list to be accomplished together.
14. Play traditional or sexy board or card games.
15. Have a sexy Scavenger Hunt.
16. Play video games.
17. Enjoy comedy night on YouTube, find the funny stuff, and laugh all night.
18. Get some canvases, paint brushes, and paint, then have an art session.
19. Cuddle up together and watch a movie or binge watch a TV series.
20. Learn how to sign language words like: I love you, excuse me, thank you, please, sorry, etc. and use them with each other often.
21. Share a bubble bath with rose petals, candles, and wine.
22. If you need to spice it up in the bedroom, add some candles (scented or unscented) and soft, slow music because making love is one of the healthiest ways to spend your day. It improves your mood, burns calories, and lowers blood pressure.
23. Take a trip to an art or history museum.
24. Picnic in the park for two.
23. Get a couple’s massage at the spa with manicures and pedicures.
24. Have a photoshoot outdoors.
25. Do volunteer services for a cause that’s meaningful to the both of you.
26. Double date with another couple.
27. Take a road trip to a popular destination that is within a few hours of your city and stay overnight.
28. Have a weekender in town (staycation)
29. Experience indoor parasailing/skydiving with iFlyworld.com
30. Take a day or evening river cruise.
31. Miniature golf.
32. Enjoy an outdoor concert.
33. Attend a street festival or outdoor movie in the park.
34. Clean out the house, have a yard sale, and put the funds towards your next date night.
35. Take a weekend cruise.
36. Take a cooking class together.
37. Schedule ballroom dance lessons.
38. Have dinner outdoors under the stars.
39. Take in a theatre show.
40. Go to a poetry reading.
41. Take a yoga class. It’s a great way to work out those muscles and joints.
42. Go out and have brunch or lunch. Maybe look for a rooftop restaurant/bar for a view of the city.
43. Karaoke at the local taverns.
44. Horseback riding lessons at an equestrian center.
45. Join meetup.com with groups that focus on couples with kids or without kids.
Having date nights indoors or outdoors is one of the best ways to spend time together and communicate. Mutually agree on where or what you are going to do and take turns in planning your date nights.